Universal Orlando have announced plans to create a new experience for visitors to the Florida based attraction. The Toothsome Chocolate Factory will open later this year on the theme park’s Universal CityWalk.
On the outside, the restaurant will resemble Willy Wonka’s famous factory (although there’s no apparent link between the two, how else can you really design a chocolate factory?) While on the inside, the warmth of brass, golden hues and large clocks hanging from the ceiling will transport visitors to a steampunk reality backed up by staff dressed in 19th century clothing.
The food looks to be something spectacular, too. Some of the milkshakes have been announced on the blog post:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate, with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice cream and whipped cream
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: The classic Florida dessert turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
There are also some Sundaes listed, such as Salted Caramel Flan, Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’Mores, the latter being chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, marshmallow cream and Graham Crackers. Diners will be able to watch the desserts being made and there will be a shop to purchase things to take home.